Sunday, January 29, 2012

another b.o.r.i.n.g. day

out of butter :( 












got a can of milk... 















some eggs...















and TOTALLY UNINSPIRED ME!!!!


I'm planning to bake my newly loved recipe Lemon Poppy Seed loaf without the poppy seed (LOL) but suddenly i changed my mind after I opened the refrigeration and found out that I'm out of butter... well i don't really blame it to my yellow friend but I don't really bake if I'm ummm... uninspired or not really in the mood... I just got that feeling of not doing anything and just to eat some sweets or even pastries.  I'm already planning to call for delivery (either from McDonalds or from Jollibee) but I just got to my senses and tell myself that it would be better to just stay put and watch TV.

Good thing that there are still good shows airing... just watched National Geographic's Dog Whisperer. 












After that, I started to play Coco Girl again (as usual) until I get tired.  Not really a bad day now a great one.  well i just need to look forward for tomorrow :)  positive thinking i guess haha!!!


♥Princess_Belle♥






0 comments:

Post a Comment