Friday, March 9, 2012

Before a new day...

its 11:40 pm already.  I'm already a sleepy head but still I wanna share some of my activities for the day. I consider this as one of my busiest days since I got a lot of errands to do.  

After I accompany my sister to the doctor, we went to Landmark so she can show me its supermarket.  Dont get me wrong, my usual route is along QC and I don't go to Makati very often.  She just wanted to show me some of the special food items which we dont usually see in some malls. Sad that we cant take pictures of it but at least I was able to check out their food items.  I cant remember all but one of the items, I know it by heart :P 
they got available prosciutto wow!!! I know this is quite common for high end malls but most of the time the stock is low... well probably is it just newly stocked LOL

she also show me my newly fave drink Bundaberg :D




after grocery shopping, we just ate some halo-halo and decided to drop by Marks and Spencer... whoohoo my weakness and ended up buying some Jaffa Cookies -- they look sooo yummy!!! 



at the end of the day, I almost craved for a chocolate mousse of Chatime but my sis really want to go home (such an angel... cause im in a diet LOL) so we just went home and ate the goodies :)


another plan for next week, we are going to watch the Lorax hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment