Thursday, March 1, 2012

call me a sashimi addict...

I think it was last year or last 6 months since I my lips tasted shake... nope its not the cold drink with several flavors such as mango, strawberry or melon.  the shake that I'm referring to is the Japanese word for salmon.  ^_^  yep! salmon! I really love the orange color flesh of that fish together with the buttery taste 




Its been a while and my craving rises as the days gone by.  I already included in my itinerary to visit bubble tea and eat some tuna and salmon sashimi.  They got a great quality of shake.  It really melts in your mouth the taste is superb.  I wasn't able to visit any high class sushi house but so far my comment for that is already two thumbs up.  lol!

As of today, visiting Bubble tea is still on my list.  Since it is really out of my way, I look for alternative stores selling nice quality of shake.  Good thing I tried buying my sashimi at shopwise... hindi ako nagsisi... it is still yummy!! and its so affordable.  I bought my shake sahimi flower for only 125php (not bad cause the service is alot) I already consider it as my dinner.. LOL!!! 



sorry cant control myself that I already ate half of it before taking a picture.  Next time ill make sure that I the next picture of my addiction will be from bubble tea ^_^.  I missed this and this just made my day!!


Princess_Belle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment