Thursday, May 5, 2016

Journal of a weird girl: Friday



Ugh. Friday...

Most people love this day cause cmon its the weekend. However for me its dreadful. Just realized that i havent done so much these past few days eventhough  I was  positive, enegetic and enthusiastic to do work.

It came to my senses that I am in a ship that is sinking and I'm with a person who freaks out, whines a lot, and counts a lot of problems. My calm, rational self tends to be distracted.

I can't make decisions on my own because I have to make decisions for someone else. It just came to me that my scales are completely out of balance. That even I try to make things balanced, that other person who kept on shouting "the ship is sinking! The ship is sinking" made me alot confused on what to do.

I live in a mantra that say
"dont count your problems, its too many. Instead make a solution on how those problems get lessen down"

I let myself get eaten by negative vibes lately.

Now its time to get back for real or I will let the ship completely sink.


Princess_Belle


0 comments:

Post a Comment