Sunday, August 14, 2016

Random Memories: Daybreak

photocredits from http://pamba.deviantart.com/

You're like the warmth of sunshine
That waken up my soul
That smile.. That laugh..
It lingers in my mind

That look which stole my heart away
Those fiery gaze that melts me 
Inch by inch
Wanting you more and more

But it seems you try to put out the fire
Leaving me in this bed alone
Dreaming that one day you'll be by my side

What have you done? 
You left me drugged with your scent
The electrifying feeling when your skin touched mine
Why did you do this to me? 
Now all I wanted is to be with you.

Till then, things changed
The odds now are not in my game
I felt you are suddenly pushing me away 
It felt cold, it felt completely different.

Suddenly a part of me, reminded my heart
What was said before by someone
"you don't deserve to be loved"

I never listened to that voice
But now its deafening, numbing all my nerves

When will this stop? 
When will you satisfy the thirst inside? 
Can you make my fantasies come true?
Will you? 
Maybe not...
Cause you don't want to see me falling in love with you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment