Friday, November 25, 2011

Lets Cheer the Starbucks Way

sleepy.... tired.... stressed... well that what I can describe to myself. When I checked my news feeds at FB, my heart pumped with excitement when they announced the cheer party @ Eastwood 1800 





well I was waiting for the Cheer Party @ Tomas Morato but until now I wasnt able to get some updates.... Luckily I'm an addict to what you call "internet" and was able to get an update regarding this matter.  Still got shift the next day... but the hell!! Christmas is celebrated only once in a year, and Cheer party @ Eastwood is also only once in a year hehehe




Together with my friend Hazel, we conquered the photobooth and ordered our favorite drink.... Hers is a Venti Dark Mocha Frappuccino while mine.... guess...  Its the ever expensive Venti No chips Dark Mocha Affogato Frappuccino.... YES!!! I LOVE AFFOGATO!! and even it is not really on SB's drink customization list, I still order this one just to perk up my usual Frappuccino blend.




We enjoyed the night even we didn't won the raffle... haler! theres a lot of people there... well I'm expecting of free GC but most of the giveaways are tumblers. 


We also tasted some of their pastries and I started to love smores... but cmon! the diet!! hahaha


Well all ended well... for the pics, here's something from the photobooth :)





Looking forward for another Cheer party 


Princess_belle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment