Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Cupcake Conspiracy

I was posting some pictures of my favorite foods and including those I posted Chef Sonja’s ever popular cupcakes.  My friend Mhean asked me to bring her to Serendra to she can taste the controversial piece of baked pastry. Since I’m also craving, I agree to her idea. 
the place to be
from left to right: Lorraine, Norlaine, Hazel and Mae
Khai decided to invite other batchmates as well… It ended up like a batch 10 BBtech girls night out since all of us joined the what you call conspiracy… hahaha I just used that term cause it all started out as a curiosity.  
batch 10 BBtech girls… almost complete ;)
I didn’t forget to warn them that the cupcakes are good for sweet tooth only. I’m not used with people complaining that the food is too sweet if they already knew that what the heck they are eating is comfort food. 
my favorite: chocolate surprise
Its really a piece of heaven to me. Good thing all are available on my sister’s cupcake list. She requested for me to buy a Red Velvet and Chocolate Surprise; and because I’m a very loving sister I bought her a piece of Banana Walnut and Mocha Madness :) 
Btw, Cupcakes by Sonja is on their 5th anniversary.  Hoping for many more years to come. Its located in Serendra near Market Market 

0 comments:

Post a Comment