Sunday, October 30, 2011

pepperrrifficc lunch date

Three weeks after the Johnny Rockets hamburger fiesta with my sis, she invited me to watch a movie on a Sunday... whoa! a Sunday... yes a Sunday!

my sister knows that I 'm not fond of highly crowded malls. I dont really like getting bumped with people and they will look at you from head to toe as if you know them from other dimension hehe. Thank you for the long weekend and people are off to their provinces since Friday. 

So indeed, I agree to join her.

We went to SM Megamall for the bonding.  I waited for her for 30 mins and those are the best 30 mins I got for the day.  Why? I was able to see a lot of kids trick o' treating. -- well not that much since the mall just opened and FOREVER 21 is not crowded.  Yep! its usually crowded and the dressing room is in a queue.  My first intention is just to window shop but I ended buying a girl's favorite thing... well not really for broadcast hahaha

we share a secret hehe

I planned to drop by Tokyo Cafe but since my sis already arrived at the mall, we just decided to have lunch.  I was intrigued with Pepper Lunch.  It is my first time to drop by that resto since I'm a huge fan of Yoshinoya and their green tea icecream.  It has been a great experience for our tastebuds and I'm looking forward to go back.  First, we lined up outside since there are alot of customers waiting also to get a taste of the yummy food that they offer







They got alot of choices.  Of course I didnt chose the usual so we can experience and we will know what is the special of this food chain. We saw pepper lunch before at Rockwell and Im quite curious of the taste and the reason behind why people are coming back.

well now I know the answer...




pepper steak, goma, and beef yakiniku for my sis... all I can say is wow! the sauce is the  key! their sauces taste really great and I'm wanting for more!( a taste of butter and honey -- i think) BTW goma is a black seaweed ice cream offered there. It also taste great just like a butchi, only served cold. Nice weekend with my sis and Im really looking forward for another one.



Princess :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment