Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lets be aware

My attention was caught after seeing a pair of earrings in FB yesterday.  It's for a good cause and  also an accessory to show support regarding breast cancer. 

only for 175 php you got 2 sets of earrings and  10% disc

I bought the earrings day after :) well its nice because its nickle free. Tried it and so far well not really bad on my ears hehehe

It has been a long day for me but after buying this, I felt good cause i know it is for something good.  We need to be aware of breast cancer and we need to help as well those people who are unfortunately acquired the disease.  

Not that much inspired in writing a story as part of NSNC.  So much of the baking dilema yesterday and lack of inspiration today.  Oh well live goes on :)



Princess_Belle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment