Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Johnny’s burger rocks!! :)

Johnny’s burger rocks!! :)
Its been a long time since me and my sister went to a food trip.  We usually pick a location and we set a date when to go there… just like the old times.  From Sambokojin to Something’s Fishy all the way to Cupcakes by Sonja, as long as the taste buds are looking for good food we are up to the journey looking for it
smile

My sister preferred to go to Johnny Rockets located at Eastwood Mall Libis.  Love the diner ambience just like our sims eating those greasy food hahaha :) my sister ordered Smoked house single with onion rings (just add P50) while.  Mine is a Bacon Cheddar Single with fries at the sides.  Both of our burgers are medium well to enjoy the juiciness of the beef

 
smoked house single with onion rings
bacon cheddar single with unlimited fries

To add she bought a black forest milkshake… why you know.. its really D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.  my drink on the other hand is my favorite lemonade, good thing its bottomless
  


Both of us got satiated with all of those yummy treats and while eating, we enjoyed watching the dance number of JR crew. Also enjoyed the old school music from their jukebox.
My sister is looking forward to visit again. We ended our food journey with an order of butterfinger milkshake for me to enjoy at home.  Johnny Rockets is also available in Tomas Morato and Robinsons Galleria. Budget recommendation? well 500php  up for will do for a person :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment